Our meetings take place the first Thursday of every month, 7.30pm to 9.30pm at Woolwich Town Hall. We like to finish with a drink or two at the Woolwich Equitable.
- Thursday 4th January: Samba with Valerio
- Thursday 1st February: TBC
- Thursday 1st March: Steve Kielty, from Masterchef
- Thursday 5th April: Craft evening
- Thursday 3rd May: AGM
- Thursday 7th June: GCDA
- Thursday 5th July: Greenwich Heritage talk
- Thursday 2nd August: Summer Party
- Thursday 6th September: TBC
- Thursday 4th October: TBC
- Thursday 1st November: TBC
- Thursday 6th December: Christmas Party
Previous meetings & events:
- Thursday 7th December: Members Christmas Party
- Thursday 2nd November: Trip to Parliament
- Thursday 5th October: Halloween Walk
- Thursday 7th September: Birthday Bake Off!
- Thursday 6th April: Mudlarking with Nicola from Tideline Art
- Thursday 4th May: AGM and David chats bling.
- Thursday 1st June: Activity: Crafting session – learn and create something to sell at summer fundraising stalls.
- Thursday 6th July: The Honey Hunter
- Wednesday 8th March: Women of the Royal Arsenal – one hour walking tour including a drink at the Taproom. Please wear practical shoes. More information to come.
- Thursday 2nd March 2017: Wine tasting with Biddenden
- Thursday 8th February: Come and make Green Heart brooches to support climate change. 7pm upstairs in The Star Pub, 158 Plumstead Common Road. Open to any member.
- Thursday 2nd February 2017: A talk on natural horsemanship by Morag Wightman.
- Thursday 5th January 2017: Membership renewal & resolutions
- Thursday 1st December: Christmas social at Koffees and Kream (members only).
- Thursday 3rd November: Craft mingler – a chance to get a little crafty and appreciate the creative talent in our growing group.
- Thursday 6th October: Policing in Greenwich. Challenges of policing in Greenwich from the perspective of a high ranking female officer.
- Thursday 1st September: Formation meeting with Jean, WI Adviser.
- Thursday 4th August: Mindfulness with Sarah Walters.
- Thursday 7th July: Helpful herb planting and growing with Liz from Greenwich Co-operative Development Agency.
- Thursday 2nd June: Louise K Shaw will be talking about how to manage stress within ourselves and how to support those around us.
- Thursday 5th May: People bingo at the Dial Arch.
- Thursday 7th April: Sourdough basics with Adam Pagor.